Friday, April 9, 2010

Enchiladas with Spinach, Beef, and Corn

I was looking through recipes online and I found one for enchiladas that sounded good but I thought I could make it even better! So, this is what I came up with! This is seriously one of the best things I have ever made! Everyone ate it and wanted seconds! Yes, my husband and kids ate spinach! Here is what you need:











*Preheat your oven to 350

*Start by browning 1 lb of lean ground beef

*Add in 1 package of frozen spinach and a package of frozen corn

*Cook over medium heat and stir until veggies are heated through

*Add in 1 small can of diced green chilies and a small container of sour cream

*It will look like this:



*Fill a tortilla with a large spoonful of this combo and top with a little cheese

*Roll up and put in a pan
*Continue to do this until you pan is full (this makes A LOT! which is great for my big family but if you have a "regular" size family you will have enough for at least 2 meals! so, have your freezer ready!)

*Pour a can of mild enchilada sauce over everything and top with more cheese

*Bake for about 25 minutes

(mmmm....look at that cheesy goodness!)

And that's it! Really easy, really yummy, and it tastes WAY better than anything you could buy! Homemade is ALWAYS better :)




No comments:

Post a Comment