* You can use any kind of cake mix that you want. I used lemon this time, but I have also used strawberry and chocolate. All turned out really good!
* Preheat over to 350
* Mix together 1 egg, 1 tub of whipped cream, and 1 box of any kind of cake mix.
* It will be super sticky and look like this:
* Put some powdered sugar in a bowl or on a plate and drop teaspoonfulls of this batter into it.
* Roll the batter around until it is covered in powdered sugar.
*Place on a greased cookie sheet. These will expand so leave some room between cookies!
*Bake for about 10-12 minutes. You don't want to over bake them.
*When they come out they will be all nice and chewy! Yum-o!